If you’ve been putting off having a repair done on a fittings such as a leaky or hard to turn tap, just remember that the longer you leave it, the less likely it is that we will be able to fix the underlying issue. It’s also important to call us as soon as possible in the event of any emergency in the kitchen. Anything from a suspected gas leak, an overflowing drain or blocked sink, a tap that won’t turn off or broken or damaged appliances. DR King Plumbing offers emergency call outs every day and night, 365 days a year, you can count on us to respond quickly and be out at your property with everything we will need to resolve the problem. Most emergencies are a simple fix, and can be done on the spot. If there are issues with systems such as hot water units, we’ll provide you with a temporary solution until we can replace the unit for you.
DR King Plumbing are experts in all the following kitchen plumbing services.
- Kitchen renovations
- Repair, installation and maintenance of kitchen appliances such as ovens, dishwashers and cooktops
- Kitchen repair
- Kitchen installation
- Advice on fittings and fixtures and appliances for all kitchens.
- Residential and commercial kitchen renovations
- Kitchen planning and installation for new builds
- General plumbing and gas repairs for all kitchen fittings and fixtures
- Diagnosis of issues with pipes and drains such as clogging, four odours and water hammer
We have years of experience working in residential and commercial kitchens all over Sydney.
It’s an ordinary part of the life of a kitchen to require repairs and maintenance every so often. Corrosive chemicals contained in cleaning products used in the sink can cause issues in the pipes, as can oils and fats which enter the system. These are unavoidable hazards for kitchen plumbing in Sydney. With so little time in the day, most of us don’t give too much thought to what goes down the sink. However you could be risking a blockage in the long run.